6in 1 Blackjack Guide
Honestly, when it comes to the different variants of blackjack, I have always had somewhat of a ‘soft spot’ for 6 in 1 blackjack. This is for a couple of different reasons.
For starters; it is not that much different from standard blackjack. If you know how to play standard blackjack, then you will know how to play 6 in 1 blackjack. The prizes tend to be a bit higher too. Here, the team at All Gambling Sites wants to walk you through a bit about how the game plays, as well as covering some basic strategy.
Differences Between Standard Blackjack and 6 in 1 Blackjack
There are barely any differences between the two. The only real difference is that with 6 in 1 blackjack you have the opportunity to take advantage of some side bets. Six of them, as you may have guessed:
- Perfect Pairs: bet on this one and you receive a payout when the first 2 cards drawn are the same suit or card. You get a nice little payout rate on this one.
- 21+3: if you have ever played three card poker, then this is the ‘fun’ one. With this, you just look for poker hands.
- Lucky Ladies: lucky enough to get two queens on your first draw? This side bet pays out. It also pays out if you get 21 on the first draw too.
- Lucky Lucky: 19, 20, or 21 on the first player draw.
- Suit ‘em up: same suit on the first draw.
- Buster Blackjack: if the dealer busts out, you get a payout.
All of these bets have their own little quirks and it is up to you to adjust them to your own playing style. Whenever I bet, I like to go for perfect pairs as, in many cases, it should be easy to hit and the payout rate for it should be good enough that you can make a reasonable profit.
Remember; you do not need to form a blackjack in order to get any of these to payout. Well, some of them do, but these are side bets which means that they are going to be completely different from your standard bet, which is nice. It means that you could potentially win multiple times in a single game.
Since this game is so similar to standard blackjack, it is probably worth talking a little bit about the playing strategies for normal blackjack. So, think about the following.
Just note; if you do not understand the terminology listed here, you are encouraged to crack open a normal blackjack guide and have a look through that. While blackjack is a simple game to understand, some of the terminology can be a bit on the difficult side when it comes to wrapping your head around it.
- You should always hit when you have a soft 17. If you do, then you will be kissing some sweet cash (in most cases)
- Double down on an 11.
- If you have a hard 17, or perhaps higher than that, then you should always make sure that you stand on it.
- 5s or 10s? Never split them.
- If you have a 12 to 16 and the dealer has a 7 or higher then you should not stand.
One of the wonderful things about blackjack is that the odds are in your favour. This is why many casinos have started to implement variants such as 6 in 1 blackjack. They need to be able to bring the odds a bit closer to the house, and they accomplish this.
Of course, if you just play your standard blackjack and do not do a whole lot wrong, then the chances of you losing the game will be absolutely minuscule. It is a great method for those who are looking to bring their bank roll up a little bit!
Want to Play Some 6 in 1 Blackjack?
If you want to play some 6 in 1 blackjack, then there are some amazing sites listed below. All of these have been checked over by our team. In fact, the team here at All Gambling Sites have spent many, many hours gambling on them so you know they are going to be good.
200% Bonus up to £500
30 Bonus Spins + 2 Reload Bonuses Up to £1000
18+. T&C Apply
100% up to €100
100 Extra Spins