Redbet Sports Betting Review
A solid online sports book which launched in 2004, head on over to Redbet Sports to bet on all the markets and matches and get a 50% up to £50 betting bonus when you do!
Redbet Sports Welcome Bonuses & Sports Promotions
It’s fair to say that Redbet Sports has one of the more generous betting bonuses on offer right now. Redbet Sportsbook offers all new customers a 50% up to £50 betting bonus to help you get started. To claim the bonus is simple, just follow the steps below:
- Register a new account at Redbet Sportsbook.
- Enter the bonus code welcome1 when you make your first deposit
- Enjoy your betting with up to £50 extra in betting bonuses!
Betting Promotions: Redbet Sports is well known for offering regular, fun sports betting promotions. It’s always advisable to check the ‘promotions’ tab when on the man Redbet Sports page, as they do change from time to time, however, expect to be able to take part in various on-going sports betting promotions including prize draws and on-going reload bonuses.
Games & Events Offered
Redbet Sports offers practically all the sports and markets you’ll want to bet on. What’s more, the software is really straight forward so you’ll find it easy to find what you want to bet on or browse them, all within a couple of clicks.
You can bet on 28 different sports at Redbet Sport which puts them into the league of other major online sports betting sites such as Bet365 and Betfair Sportsbook.
There’s practically every football league available to bet on, as well as more local events which might apply to you. There’s also many other markets and sports available too, including hockey, rugby, tennis, baseball and darts and many more.
Odds Offered at Redbet Sports
Being a leading online sports betting site, Redbet Sports offers competitive odds on most markets but also look out for other promotions sent your way which could add value and favourable outcomes if you participate and take advantage of them. One thing is for sure, when you bet at RedBet, as a customer you are almost guaranteed the best value and some of the best odds on the market.
Live Betting at Redbet Sports
One of the perks of betting at Redbet is the fact they offer two different kinds of In-Play betting, which are called Live Betting and also SuperLive Betting.
The difference between them is that Super Live bet is intended for more specific options in a game. As an example of what we mean, this could be ‘goal within 60 seconds’ or what’s happening ‘Minute by Minute’ plus other various options available, which makes this kind of in play betting rather thrilling.. Then there’s the Live Betting option, which offers the standard sports opportunities however, the Super Live in-play option gives you the chance to bet on more markets.
Mobile Betting at Redbet Sports
Mobile betting at Redbet is really straight forward. For a start, Redbet’s mobile site is really well designed, clean and easy to use. Within a couple of clicks, you’ll be able to make bets or enjoy some of their other sports betting add-ons like live betting.
For the people reading who also enjoy casino games, slots and online poker, you’ll be able to play all of these products easily from the mobile site and from one account and one wallet.
Customer Support Options at Redbet Sports
- Available languages: English, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, German & Polish
- Email Address: support@ redbet.com
- Telephone Number: +46 (0) 8 667 33 22
- Live Chat: Yes
- Opening Hours: 24/7
- Service Rating: 5
- Restricted Countries: Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Bahrain, China, Denmark, Eritrea, Ethiopia, France, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Yemen, Jordan, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Libya, Malaysia, Mauretania, Mauritius, Morocco, Norfolk Island, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Spain, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, and the United States of America (its territories and possessions, including but not limited to Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- License: UK Gambling License & Malta LGA
Depositing and Withdraw Options at Redbet Sports
- Deposit Options: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Skrill, Qiwi, Neteller, Przelewy24, Trustly, Paysafecard, Direct bank transfer, Credit cards
- Currencies: Euro, Swedish Kronor, Norwegian Kronor
- Minimum Deposit Amount: £10
- Minimum Withdrawal Amount: £10
- Withdrawal Processing Time: 24 Hours
Summary – What Do We Think?
Redbet comes highly recommended as they offer a top-quality online Sportsbook, which not only offers all the sports markets to bet on but also many other gambling options including a top-class online casino and poker room (on the ‘OnGame’ network)
Redbet Sports offers one of the best betting bonuses for new punters too, as well as continually offering fun and high-value promotions on a regular basis.
Lastly, Redbet Sports Betting has a fantastic reputation as far back as when they launched, which was in 2004, so if you’re looking for a reliable and safe place to bet at, then check out Redbet Sports below.
Betting Bonus up to £100
Use Bonus Bode: redbetWelcome
Online for over 15 years Huge Selection of Games Regular Sport Offers
|18+ T&C's | BeGambleAware® New Customers Only. Min £10 Deposit. Min odds: 4/5. Bonus bets valid for 7 days. T&C’s Apply. 18+|